Also known as eyelash lengthening
The eyes are a focal point of the face. Studies show that long eyelashes and large eyes are considered a sign of youth and beauty. Fuller and longer lashes will emphasize and frame your eyes, giving you a more refreshed, awake or feminine look without the need for mascara, false eyelashes or eyelash extensions. Fuller lashes also provide more protection for your eyes, shielding them from tiny particles in the air that cause irritation.
When to Consider Eyelash Enhancement
- If you have sparse, thin or nonexistent eyelashes
- If you commonly experience eye discomfort or irritation from small particles of dirt or debris in the air
- If you often use false lashes or eyelash extensions
Top Three Pros When Considering Eyelash Enhancement:
- Longer, thicker eyelashes can help you achieve a more youthful and healthy look
- You can use an eyelash-enhancing product, regardless of the quantity or quality of your eyelashes
- You can see new hair growth as well as longer, thicker eyelashes in a relatively short period of approximately two months
What are my options?
Options include nonsurgical eyelash enhancers as well as surgical eyelash grafting of individual hair follicles. For those seeking a simple, nonsurgical solution, there are a number of eyelash enhancement options to choose from.
A large number of popular brands are available for enhancing your eyelashes but Latisse is the only prescription enhancer, is also one of the most well-known treatments and is available at University Dermatology, Cosmetic and Surgery Center located in Charlotte North Carolina.
Latisse is a once-a-day treatment that works gradually and effectively. You apply the solution topically to the base of your upper eyelashes, as instructed by your doctor. Then, results start to show in as little as 8 weeks, with full results in 16 weeks.
View more about Latisse at www.universityderm.com/latisse or contact us at University Dermatology by calling 704-596-1787