SkinPen stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself. SkinPen’s advanced microchanneling process stimulates new collagen and elastin production, which can reverse years of sun damage, improve acne scars, and minimize wrinkles, all with little or no downtime!
SkinPen is remarkably effective for:
- Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Loss of resiliency
- Large Pores
- Thin Skin
- Lax Skin
Microneedling with SkinPen delivers results, making it the market standard. How do you know if SkinPen is right for you?
If you’re searching for:
- A procedure to reduce the appearance of fine lines, smooth wrinkles, and improve the look of acne scars. SkinPen may be used on all skin types.
- A safe solution with little recovery time.
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure that assists in reviving your own natural collagen and elastin- rather than from invasive procedures that keep you from your daily life for several days or weeks.
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
If that sounds like you, the search is over.
The Advantages Of Your SkinPen Microneedling Procedure Include:
- SkinPen microneedling is minimally invasive and a quick procedure, performed in-office
- Little recovery downtime makes SkinPen ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic treatments.
- Support of healthy skin. Skinfuse post-procedure protocol by Bellus Medical, ensures you receive all the right vitamins and minerals to your skin, with none of the wrong ingredients.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- SkinPen may be used on all skin types.
- Ideal for improving the appearance of fine lines, smoothing wrinkles, reducing the signs of aging and improving the look of acne scars.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and décolletage.
Before and After:
Ready to experience the amazing results of SkinPen? Contact University Dermatology by calling 704.596.1787 to schedule your appointment!